Receiving and Cleaning Tech
6700 Pinecrest Drive Suite 200 Plano, TX 75024 | Contract To Hire
This position is responsible for receipt, verification, sanitization and recording of ECG Monitors that come into the facility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive, unpack, look over contents of incoming ECG Monitor and box
- Initiate and complete a Station Check-list
- Verify all required items have been included with the return
- Thoroughly check all components for damage
- Notate any missing or damaged parts on the Station Check-list
- Clean, sanitize, refurbish, charge PDA and batteries and restore to original condition (replace box if necessary)
- Route monitor and paperwork to storage area for inventory processing
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Complies with HIPAA guidelines concerning PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Dependability: The employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments. Being dependable also includes promptness, regular attendance and compliance with work/departmental policies, procedures and protocols.
- Communication & Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, peers, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationship with Others & Attitude: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, peers, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Self-Motivation & Initiative: The employee asks questions concerning projects and assigned tasks. The employees volunteers to take on addition responsibilities to meet the needs of the department.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Possess strong and effective customer service skills
- Display excellent judgment at all time
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-up
- Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Education and Work Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Shipping and receiving experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; lift up to 25 lbs.; and reach with hands and arms.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time hourly position and hours and days of work are assigned based on business necessity and staffing considerations, with the potential of overtime.