Receptionist Admin Support Plano, TX
6700 Pinecrest Drive Suite 200 Plano, TX 75024
Receptionist - Plano, TX
The front desk clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system professionally and pleasantly and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or department.
- Operates office machines as required.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares marketing folders and supports Sales Managers with requested materials.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Maintains office supply inventory and adequately stocking the kitchen, open supply area and supply room.
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Follow HIPAA protocols
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: 00 a.m. to 5: 00 p.m.