Receptionist Carrollton, TX
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006
Receptionist - Carrollton, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Receptionist hours are M-F, 8am-4: 30pm
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Receptionist pay is $13.00/hr
What You' ll Be Doing
- Receptionist / Operator – Greet visitors and callers with a sense of urgency and professionalism while exhibiting a high level of customer service.
- Office Supplies Purchasing Coordination – Purchasing of office supplies to include maintenance of a Purchase Order System for facility supplies. Maintenance of Purchase Order Log for purchases by employees independent of General Office Supplies.
- General Office Administration – includes handling mail distribution, filing of training documents for ISO program, and general administrative responsibilities for management personnel.
- Safety responsibilities to include alerting guests as to Safety Policies and notification of community officials of possible dangerous occurrences up to and including fires, bomb threats, etc. Performance of Administrative Safety Audits annually. Maintenance of the guest and employee listings as per emergency evacuation procedures.
- Data entry (MP2), work order creation, and filing for Maintenance department.
- Maintain supply of hair nets, beard nets and lint rollers on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of DBS telephone system.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
- Intermediate working knowledge of MSWord and MS Excel.
- Excellent phone and communication skills, ability to work independently.
- Minimum of 1 year phone experience.
- High School graduate.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.