Recruiter - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75244
Recruiter- Dallas, TX
This is an excellent opportunity to break into the Recruiting Industry. This is an entry level position. Candidates for consideration will be posses the Recruiter Skills and Qualifications below. This position requires strong research skills, heavy phone work, and the ability to get creative.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
Strong Phone Skills, Outgoing Personality, Highly Motivated, People Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Good Judgement, Goal Oriented.(Production based position)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and scheduling interviews.
Recruiter Job Duties:
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting relevant organizations and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; headhunting, and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by phone interviews, analyzing responses; verifying qualifications, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
90 days training period. 15.00/hr
Once training is successfully completed. Eligible for commission placements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour