Recruiter Dallas, TX
2755 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063
Basic qualifications include:
- 10+ years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience in a Corporate environment.
- 5+ years of experience with an advanced applicant tracking system Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline Modern Recruiting Techniques (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Experience working with upper mgmt and C-suite level.
- Facilitate meetings and building relationships.
- Experience recruiting at all levels and different industries
- Experience recruiting in Aerospace is a plus
- Must have excellent relationship building skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Strong PowerPoint and being able to present to C-Suite.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with the ability to influence up to and including the Executive level.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant recruiting workbench upwards of 50+ requisitions at a time.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to present at the executive level
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to source talent and utilize advanced Internet research tools.
- Track record of proven results.
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system such as HR Smart, Success Factors, etc.