4100 Spring Valley Rd. , Suite 700 Dallas, TX 75244 | Contract To Hire
Recruiter - Dallas, TX
This is an excellent opportunity to break into the Recruiting industry. This is an entry level position. Candidates for consideration will be possess the Recruiter Skills and Qualifications below. This position requires strong research skills, heavy phone work, and the ability to get creative.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong phone skills
- Outgoing personality
- Highly motivated
- People skills
- Results driven
- Good judgement
- Goal oriented (production based production)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates
- Advising managers
- Scheduling interviews
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting relevant organizations and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicant qualifications by phone interviews, analyzing responses; verifying qualifications.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
90 days paid training $15/hr. Once out of training eligible for placement commissions.