Remarketing Optimization Analyst Plano, TX
- The TFS Remarketing Optimization Analyst will be focused on developing the next generation of Remarketings reporting and analytical tools.
- The role will have three core responsibilities:
- Optimize Current Reporting: Work alongside the remarketing team to create a repository of existing reports, analyze where reports overlap or are not being used, and recommend the discontinuation, continuation, and/or enhancement of existing reports.
- Design and Develop the Remarketing Management Suite: Work with business to understand reporting and analytical needs, available data, and preferred mediums of communication. Utilizing SQL, SAS, and Tableau, lead the development and implementation of custom self-service Remarketing reports and analytical tools that will enhance the decision making capabilities of management and team members in the field. Develop stakeholder taskforces to gather feedback and ideas for improvement. Create training modules for management and the field in order to ensure usage of and engagement on developed reports and tools.
- Enhance Data Understanding and Availability: Collaborate with Remarketing, vendors, and Business Intelligence to understand and document current data flow and system architecture. Understand business requirements, future reporting needs, and analytical needs to recommend opportunities to enhance available data and/or system architecture.
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities % of Time Spent
1. Understand Remarketing data and reporting structure 20%
2. Design and develop new reports and dashboards 50%
3. Develop training modules and content 10%
4. Documentation of data structures and report development 10%
5. Ad Hoc Analysis 10%
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Meet regular performance expectations
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
- Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
- Strong business acumen
- Project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Independent worker, but also very team-oriented
- Able to hit the ground running
- Takes ownership and responsibility of work
- Takes initiativeIf in MBA program, needs to be towards end of program (graduating in 2019)
- Education: Required Preferred Degree - Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS] -Advanced Degree. Specify: MBA Preferred Experience
- Preferred Work Experience - 2-5 years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry) - 5-10 years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)