Repair Manager Grapevine, TX
Grapevine, TX 76051
Repair Manager - Grapevine, TX
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Must be skilled in surface mount and through-hole component troubleshooting and soldering. Experience soldering on fine pitch circuit boards a necessity. Must have good knowledge of DVM troubleshooting down to the component level and the use of oscilloscope. Good knowledge of digital and analog circuits a plus. Applicant must possess good electro-mechanical skills.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience;
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus;
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience; electro-mechanical skills mechanical and industrial skills.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain circuit boards and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.