Repair Technician Assembler I - Grapevine, TX
Repair Technician Assembler - Grapevine, TX
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
Repair technician Assembler whose primary work responsibilities are to assemble and test electronic instruments.
- Will be responsible for learning and assisting with the assembly of repair components and subassemblies, setup, calibration, and testing of the recording and controlling instruments / test equipment used.
- Ensures systems and components meet established specifications.
- Required to complete formal training in area of specialty.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular product.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision of group lead or supervisor.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- High school diploma or 1-2 years’ experience in a production environment, as an Electronics Technician Assembler or related field, or equivalent combination experience. Equivalent military experience accepted.
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand/power tools.
- Works well with other team members. Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE:
Supervisory Responsibilities • This job has no supervisory responsibilities.