Retail Transformation Business Systems Analyst Plano, TX
Company wants to be able to sell a car (including financing and protection products) over the internet at any time of the day and only require a customer to go in to the dealership to pick up the car. Company Financial Services systems will need to provide financing without human intervention. This is an exciting project due to it will change the way we buy cars.
The Retail Transformation Business Systems Analyst is an experienced, proactive, highly detail-oriented professional, a clear communicator, and a subject matter expert.
This individual will use industry trends, best practices, and knowledge of the Retail Transformation program and objectives to contribute to the overall strategy of the business and applications supported.
Requirements: Must Haves:
- Be the subject matter expert for products within the Retail Transformation area: Online financing, Payment calculations, online credit applications, protection products. Work with business partners to gather and analyze business and systems requirements Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources Write business requirements documents to support project and enhancement/maintenance deliverables
- Liaison with vendors, downstream technical development teams and business users to create and finalize test plans/use case scenarios Facilitate QA meetings to ensure test scenarios are complete Execute testing cycles, document results, and create testing sign-off documentation
- Be the go-to person for both the technical team and business customer needs Be able to consistently manage their own tasks and workload, and proactively report status Ensure timeliness, completeness, consistency and accuracy of all deliverables
- Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Ability to understand technical architecture design of applications and communicate technical options and alternatives to TFS Business Customers
- Collaborate with project managers in defining detail tasks for project plans
- Collaborate with business partners to analyze and understand business problem/need
- Leverage thorough understanding of the business process and related information systems to create current business process map (as - is process map)
- Collaborate with business partners to define project vision and scope
- Validate requirements for quality attributes, such as clarity, conciseness, correctness, completeness, testability, and traceability
- Collaborate with business partners to define acceptance criteria for proposed solution
- Translate the business and user requirements into system requirements.
- Review and approve project documentation, including business requirements, design documents, technical documents, test plans, and test results
- Digital, Mobile Platform Technology experience Customer facing web experience
- Technical/IT background
- Experience with rules/decision engine
- Ability to work in team environment
- Active listener
- Adaptable to change
- Analytical and able to multi-task
- Customer Focus/Satisfaction
- Self starter
- Team Player
- Business process re-engineering
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills