Returns Disposition Administrator
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063
- Responsible for the inspection and disposition of all customer returns to the Central Returns Department.
- Will research customer return circumstances and determine the appropriate course of action per established policy and procedure.
- Determine disposition of non-conforming products including scrap.
- Prioritize and ensure returns are processed promptly and meet customer requirements.
- Have direct contact with customers and internal departments including but not limited to: IT, Traffic, CDC Warehouse, Supply Chain, Sales).
- Process Returns in SAP, issue customer returns credits, solve customer issues, receive and inspect shipments and returns documents.
- Inspect parts.
- Utilize bins in Returns area for efficient storage while in process
- Ship return orders to vendors.
- Receive and inspect shipments and returns document.
- Inspect parts and documents for compliance to Company requirements and written procedures and process part accordingly.