1400 Valwood PKWY Suite 100 Carrollton, TX 75006
Position: Rework Technician
DIRECT HIRE POSITION
Payrate: $17.00/hour, salary $35, 360/year
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8-5
80% of time spent as Rework Technician doing these duties, 20% of time spent assisting in Shipping and Receiving Department
- Applicant needs to be able to work with electro-mechanical assemblies. Tear down and put back together, then test to make sure in working condition.
- Be able to read wiring schematics.
- Have soldering skills.
- Applicant needs to have an Associate’ s Degree in Electronics or similar work experience.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to work in multiple areas, such as warehouse and shipping areas as needed.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. with no assistance.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office Programs
Rework Technician – responsible for testing, troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical systems associated with automated cash management and recycling systems. 3+ years of experience working with ATM (automated teller machines) is preferred. Must have good PC skills – familiar with Windows operating system, Office suite apps, and also data entry regarding daily repair activities. Working Overtime hours may be required as needed.