SailPoint Analyst Plano, TX
POSITION SUMMARY: Client is implementing a global Identity & Access Management tool to provide seamless Role Based Access Controls for day 1 onboarding of its corporate users. The resource would be joining this project as a Technical System Analyst and will primarily interface with our global workforce to deliver the new Identity & Access Management system.
- Objective is to ensure, the needs of our global users from identity & access management perspective are met and the tool set and its features are implemented as per schedule.
- The resource will bring to the table hands-on expertise in dealing with business users, a customer first attitude and a very strong understanding of SailPoint IIQ platform.
- Recent Grad with a strong educational background in Cyber Security or Identity and Access Management.
- Masters Degree or pursuing a Masters Degree in Cyber Security or Identity and Access Management.
- Understanding of IAM and Cyber Security as it relates to market trends and future state. - (What have been the trends in the last 5-years and where is the market heading)
- Strong MS-Excel (Level 3- expert).
- Excellent Communication 10/10.Great attitude and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, firewalls or Endpoint security a plus.
- Understanding and experience on ITIL frame work.
- Foundation certification preferred.
- Proven expertise in Identity & Access Management projects as a technical/business systems analystAbility to manage a business population with varying levels of understanding on Identity & Access Management
- Hands on experience in working on SailPoint IIQ platform and its implementation.
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS cloud environment terminology and capabilitiesWork experience in dealing with a global (onshore/near shore/offshore) implementation team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding and working experience on ITIL framework.