Sales Administrator Irving, TX
3201 Royal lane Ste 100 Irving, TX 75063
4-6 month Short-Term with some potential to go perm
SALES ADMINISTRATOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primarily responsible for providing sales support including, but not limited to, contract support, reporting, and data processing.
- Providing basic customer support as needed in absence of the sales team.
- Provide contract support including contract research, data entry, and file maintenance.
- Manage basic customer communication including commission inquiries, updated to contract terms or price increases, welcome packets, and cancellations.
- Provide basic reporting as needed.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent; and 1-3 years sales support experience.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
Benefits after going perm:
Competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) with generous company match.