Sales Advisor Dallas, TX
1607 LBJ Freeway Dallas, TX 75234 | Contract To Hire
Sales Advisors (Appointment Setters) - Dallas, TX
Interview Date: July 12th at 2PM
Start Date: July 16th
- Calling on businesses (outbound 150 calls/day to start. After 1-2 months, goes up to 250 calls/day.)
- Connecting with the correct person who makes business decisions and discussing Claro and the benefits of their products, (ie Cost Saving)
- Scheduling an appointment (phone call) with Sales Consultants to further discuss benefits and close the sale.
- Mobility Plan – convincing business to set a phone appointment with Sales Consultant to discuss benefits of changing their mobility plans from providers such as Verizon, Sprint, etc, to Company.
- Network Solutions (SDRAN) – Setting appointments for business owners to talk with Sales Consultants about the benefits of Company' s Network Solutions.
All new agents will start out setting appointments for Mobility Plan.
There are a few scripts in the works, but agents are encouraged to use their own techniques and personality in setting the appointment.
Computer skills: Must be able to multi-task between different programs while on the phone. No typing test. Ability to learn new software. Company uses Salesforce.
- Professionalism - Communicating with businesses and must sound professional on the phone. No slang.
- Energy – this is the number one thing they are looking for. Outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic.
- Coachable – must take direction and constructive criticism well. Listen and learn from coaching.
Outbound sales calls, telemarketing, appointment setting. (B2B is a huge plus)
Will interview strong retail sales associates – especially ones who work off commission. Must be able to explain why they are comfortable with being on the phone 8 hours a day.
$12/HR plus commission (paid out monthly.)
Commission plan is new and subject to change based on results, in order to improve the system. Agents must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Commission Plan (for now):
1-8 appts/month - $5/Appt.
9-16 appts/month - $7.50/appt.
17-24 appts/month - $10/appt.
25+ appts/month - $20/appt.
Hours: Open 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday. NO WEEKENDS!
New agents will likely work the 10am – 7pm shift.
Training: 1 week of training. Training starts on Wednesday, June 27th.