Sales Coordinator - Richardson, TX
1155 Kas Dr. Richardson, TX 75081
How Much You’ ll Be Making
$35, 000 per year
What You' ll Be Doing
- The Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sales team and serving our clients during and after the sale.
- This position will be responsible to gain knowledge and expertise for all company products.
- This position does not create, develop or manage the technical product, but is the primary contact for support when assigned rep(s) customers need consultation on a new or existing solution.
- Provide administrative support including; screening calls, processing purchase and sales orders, generating reports and presentations, troubleshooting and customer needs assessment, scheduling and maintaining a calendar
- Forwarding web and other leads to assigned rep(s)
- Making introductory contact with Customers from web or telephone inbound leads when assigned rep(s) is unavailable.
- Maintain relationships with corporate account rep(s) providing a high level of service to maintain a healthy and profitable relationship
- Collaborate with sales executives and internal departments to ensure sales targets are met and projects are delivered on time.
- Maintain confidential company information
- Participate in daily order approval to help expedite sales orders for the entire sales team
- Processing of sales orders and re-orders for accounts for assigned sales rep(s) into the company customer contact system
- Regular attendance
- Perform routine clerical duties and provide general business support to the sales rep(s) and in support of business initiatives
- Respond to and resolve routine sales inquiries
- Must be able to occasionally attend industry trade shows and have the ability to speak intelligently about the solutions and demonstrate the products
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.