Profesional Customer Service Representative - Houston, TX
16330 Air Center Blvd Houston, TX 77032
America’ s #1 independent material handling equipment and service source is seeking a Professional Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist for their North Houston location!
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter and agile thinker who is tech-savvy on social platforms and computer applications. This person must have good organization and follow-up skills. This position is a customer service and sales development role with the opportunity to be promoted, with demonstrated positive results!
The main role of this position is to review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads and deliver them to our sales teams. This will be done through inbound and outbound calling, emails, web forms, and live chat.
Educate and influence
- Become an expert on all of our products, services and their applications and communicate a perfect solution to prospective and current customers
- Become a brand ambassador and convey your passion for the business
- Prospect and qualify potential clients with a focus on outbound communication and warm lead nurturing
- Efficiently and effectively qualify inbound leads that come through the phone, emails, web forms and live chat
- Deliver a marketing developed offer that sales can use as the first step in their process. This can be a demo, presentation, or assessment.
- Schedule appointments with prospective customers for sales team
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities and account information in CRM
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent related experience required
- Positive and energetic
- Team Player
- Agile thinker
- Excellent listening skills
- Tech savvy (Google, LinkedIn, etc)
- Strong customer service
- Competitive nature
- Time management/follow up skills
- Ability and desire to influence others
- Professional appearance and communications