Sales Marketing Support Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY -
The Sales Support Specialist will provide outstanding customer service to both our Company clients and field managers. In addition, they will perform administrative, organizational, and clerical support necessary for Company to achieve our sales goals and objectives. This person will significantly contribute to Company' s commitment to provide extraordinary customer care to our customers, both internal and external to Company.
- 30 % Duties:
- Sales Support - Receive inbound calls from clients to address a variety of requests; loan (application or account), deposit (application or account), rates and product related questions. Receive inbound calls from field managers to address a variety of loan processing, deposit processing, reporting and product related issues. Take deposit and loan applications over the phone when requested. Process deposit applications and follow up through new account opening. Other responsibilities include data entry, filing, faxing, copying, emailing, contacting vendors, ordering client gifts and coordinating meetings.
- 30 % Duties:
- Sales Administration Support - Monthly sales performance reporting. Maintain related SalesForce information as required Assist other departments with data and data reconciliation as necessary. Deliver necessary administrative support including mailing list, direct mail distribution, and ad hoc administrative tasks for the Sales Department.
- 20 % Duties:
- Client Transaction Support - Receive incoming transaction requests (wire transfer, HELOC presentment, MMA large item transactions) and determine authentication requirements based on policy.
- If necessary, complete outbound authentication contact according to policy.
- Complete necessary documentation requirements based on transaction type.
- Ensure related systems and databases are maintained with current and accurate client authentication information.
- Maintain policy and procedure documentation that aligns with related policies.
- Communicate with others in a timely and complete manner to keep others fully informed
- Carry own share of the work and do what is need to complete work in a timely and accurate manner
- Listen to and actively seek others opinions and advice regarding how to complete work, solve problems, etc.
- Strive to provide best-in-class customer service
- Fulfill commitments
- Anticipate customers needs
- Respond to internal/external customer needs in a timely and courteous manner
- Analyze situations from the customer point of view
- Identify and prioritize problems
- Develop/Recommend appropriate plan of action to management on job or project issues.
- Anticipate potential problems/obstacles and take action to proactively minimize impact.
- State own position and ideas clearly and confidently
- Effectively communicate with Company clients as well as with associates from Company corporate, field offices and other divisions
- Encourage associates to accept challenging work assignments that will stretch their abilities
- Help create a positive work environment
- Set examples with ethics, work habits and adherence to Company policy
- Motivate and inspire employees, peers, and supervisors to achieve excellence
- Actively encourage others to view problems as challenges or opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Understand the role of Company and how it contributes to Companys overall goals Use company and product knowledge to prioritize and perform work
Nature and Purpose of Contact with Others:
- Position will routinely work with clients and associates from Company corporate and field offices as well as other internal divisions on data gathering, analyses preparation and resolving customer service issues.
- Work with outside vendors to ensure timely and efficient processing of variety of tasks; application processing, transactions, account maintenance and other requests.
- Gather and provide information.
- Coordinate activities (scheduling, process flow, etc)
- Position will be first point of contact for our dealership clients and field managers. Commitment to delivering extraordinary customer care will create the trust and loyalty that drives our business.
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience
- Recent grad within minimal experience
- 1-2+ years of retail banking experience required
- 1-2+ years in direct client contact in a customer service environment required
- Hungry and looking to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, often under tight deadlines
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel (v-lookups & pivot tables), & PowerPoint required)
- 1-2+ years administrative experience in sales and/or banking preferred
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred
- SalesForce preferred
- Other retail banking systems experience helpful, but not required