Sales Operations Analyst Dallas, TX
5005 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 370 Dallas, TX 75244
Sales Operations Analyst - Dallas, TX
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Sales Operation Analyst will make $55 - 60, 000 DOE.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reporting
- Effectively communicates to the sales team and other internal departments in a professional manner
- Serves as an additional system administrator to the salesforce.com platform
- Using simple and complex formulas, design and build various excel workbooks based on business needs
- Produce ad-hoc reporting efficiently and accurately
- Assist in training and adoption for the Salesforce.com platform
- Assist in territory alignment and territory setup
- Participates in strategic planning for sales, marketing, and others
- Regular analysis on key metrics: Churn rate, ASP, same store sales, etc.
- Provides analysis and insight on data quality and integrity
- Improve on efficiencies for data collection and analysis
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, most notably Microsoft Excel
- Experience in salesforce.com admin duties and reporting
- Strong Presentation and collaboration skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- 2+ years in analytics related role
- Aesthetic or Medical Device Industry Experience a plus
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.