Scanner Operator Dallas, TX
6300 Cedar Springs Dallas, TX 75235
Scanner Operator - Dallas, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Scanner Operator works 7am-3: 30pm weekdays (with potential for over time and weekends) Monday-Thursday Business Casual, Fridays jean day.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Scanner Operator makes $11-13/hr DOE.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Scanner operators are responsible for obtaining images that will be used throughout our entire operation.
- They may scan upwards of 10, 000 images a day.
- They are responsible for making sure the images they scan are 100% usable images.
- This means, paying attention to missing pages, torn or un-scanable documents, lines on the scanner lenses, etc.
- Adjusting settings so that images are clear. They are responsible for maintaining their machine' s
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Reliable transportation/attendance
- Ability to sit and focus for hours at a time (ear buds are allowed)
- Ability to identify a " road block" before it happens
- Ability to achieve daily goals for both quantity and quality – we are a production environment
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.