Scrum Master Plano, TX
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who can help us craft new agile software development squads. Our squads will be composed of 5 - 7 people working together in a software factory. We need a Scrum Master who is adept in agile practices and who has experience as a Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles.
- The Scrum Master is an assertive leader who enables squads to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver results via effective Lean-Agile practices.
- The Scrum Master supports and enforces the Scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed.
- The Scrum Master helps the team coordinate with other squads and communicates status to management as needed.
- Help to stand-up (organize and form) new software development teams (aka squads).
- Guide and coach the squads and the organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the squads become self-organizedHelp the squads form a basis for Scrum Maturity so they can set goals to reach higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the squad and between the squad and the larger organization
- Remove impediments
- Guide the squad to find the right person within the organization that can help them succeed
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
- Lead, arrange, and Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across squads including, stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, and sprint & release planning
- Two(2) years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Five (5) or more years as a Software Developer, Architect or Analyst