Scrum Master Plano, TX
- Scrum Master responsible for key deliverables in Consumer Interactive space, focusing on Web and Mobile technologies and interaction with Financial Institutions.
- The Scrum Master is a servant leader who enables squads to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver results via effective Lean-Agile practices.
- The Scrum Master supports and enforces the Scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed.
- The Scrum Master helps the team coordinate with other squads and communicates status to management as needed.
- Help to stand-up (organize and form) new software development teams (aka squads).
- Guide and coach the squads and the organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the squads become self-organizedHelp the squads form a basis for Scrum Maturity so they can set goals to reach higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the squad and between the squad and the larger organization
- Remove impediments
- Guide the squad to find the right person within the organization that can help them succeed
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
- Lead, arrange, and Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across squads including, stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, and sprint & release planning
- Two(2) years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles
- PMP/CSM, Hands on Scrum Master, Excellent Communication, and Presentation Skills
- Web & MobileTechnologies
- Highlypreferred- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Expertise with Trello, JIRA, Rally, Agile Accelerator, or Copado Data Management API Development
- Open Source development experience
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) training
- Salesforce scrum experience