Plano, Texas | Contract
- A senior technical architect position with hands on experience in deploying SailPoint IIQ end to end, in a technology leadership role. Ability to design, customize product (via source code changes) and drive design thought leadership.
- Design a SailPoint IIQ Identity & Access Management solution from ground up.
- Level 3 - master level expertise in SailPoint IIQ 7.x toolset.
- Ability to make source code level changes.
- J2EE development
- Database development background
- Worked in a large multi national organization or at SailPoint Inc. providing hands on Level 3 technical architecture services
- 10 + years of experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and other authentication/authorization protocols.
- 8+ years of experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (e.g. Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- 6+ years of experience with Identity & Access Management lifecycle integration with databases(Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- 8+ years of experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) Scripting: SQL, Java, Python, .NET, SQL, Html/php, Perl Identity Lifecycle automation and reporting
- Ability to develop custom API connectors for application Identity Lifecycle integration with disconnected applications.
- Ability to develop and direct a short and long term technology roadmap.
- Designing Identity & Access Management network related changes, for redundancy and optimization.
- Privilege management solutions: CyberArk and Centrify Developing API interfaces
- Knowledge of PKI solutions.
- Understanding of RBAC, Identity Policies, Password Policies, Separation of duties, User Provisioning and approval workflows.
- Cloud: AWS Directory and multi-factor authentication solutions
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology