Senior Business Systems Analyst
Plano, Texas | Contract
Business Systems Analyst - Plano, TX
The Credit Bureau Business Systems Analyst Lead will be functionally responsible for the full scope of a major CP involving:
1. Significant business process changes pertaining to Credit Bureau Reporting solution
2. Significant business processes related to Auto Finance companies
3. Significant experience in Business Systems Analysis processes and tools
The BSA Lead will work with a wide range of business stakeholders to understand scope, drive business and technical requirements gathering activities, create BRDs and drive approvals with all stakeholders, support design, support construction, write test plans and test cases, conduct functional testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing, and facilitate user acceptance testing. This rolerequires an assertive, confident candidate to build consensus, collaborate with other BSAs and technical teams, lead QA teams, working effectively in a deadline-driven environment with a wide range of stakeholders, including multiple business groups, Legal and Compliance. The candidate will be handling sensitive TFS credit bureau and customer information as part of this role, so they should have experience working in a regulated compliance data environment.
The BSA Lead may be involved in additional CPs, FRs and production releases based on demand.
Requirements: Mandatory Skills
- 10+ years in business analysis roles
- 8+ years experience working in Auto Finance Industry
- 8+ years experience in E2E delivery of Projects.
- 5+ years experience in Project management
- Strong documentation skills; ability to elicit and clearly document complex business requirements and reconcile differences between multiple business/technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding and experience of system and software development, technical application architecture design and testing methodologies
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly, managing their own progress on multiple projects/work streams at once
- Experience with any requirements gathering tools is a plus.
- Experience with IBM Rational System Architect or any other BPMN tools is a plus.
- Experience in managing small to medium efforts as a Project Manager is a big plus.
- Experience in Data Analysis is a big plus