Senior CNC Brake Press Operator Carrollton, TX
2055 Luna Rd Carrollton, TX
Hours: Monday-Friday - 2: 30 pm-11: 30 pm. Occasional Saturdays from noon-6pm
Pay: $18-$23/hr DOE
Non-Climate controlled warehouse and fabrication facility
- Will be operating 3 varieties of CNC Break Press Operators including:
- +/- .010 tolerance is the most common used.
- Mid Level setup
- Must be familiar with press brakes (ran in the past)
- Must understand how to use Calipers
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Comfortable with high volume production
- Runs production, and not familiar with tight tolerances -/+.010
- Senior Level
- All the above as a Mid Level
- Must be able to do own setups
- Proto types
- Select tooling needed
- Multi bend setups all at once
- Have own tooling usually shows a top level
- Very comfortable with tight tolerances +/- .010
- Understand bend deductions and flat patterns
- Will be bending components for fluorescent lighting.
- Completed pieces will be sent to assembly department.