Senior CNC Brake Press Operator Carrollton, TX
2055 Luna Rd Carrollton, TX 75006
Schedule: M-F 2: 30pm-11: 00pm With Some OT (Occasional Saturdays from noon-6pm)
- Non-Climate controlled warehouse and fabrication facility
- Will be operating 3 varieties of CNC Break Press Operators including:
- Minimum 3 years of CNC Metal Working Experience
- Reading of Blue Prints and Schematics " Nice to Have"
- +/- .010 tolerance is the most common used.
- Mid Level setup
- Must be familiar with press brakes (ran in the past)
- Must understand how to use Calipers
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Comfortable with high volume production
- Runs production, and not familiar with tight tolerances -/+.010
- Senior Level
- All the above as a Mid Level
- Must be able to do own setups
- Proto types
- Select tooling needed
- Multi bend setups all at once
- Have own tooling usually shows a top level
- Very comfortable with tight tolerances +/- .010
- Understand bend deductions and flat patterns
- Will be bending components for fluorescent lighting.
- Completed pieces will be sent to assembly department.