Senior Financial Analyst Plano, TX
Company Corporate Finance Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Senior Financial Analyst.Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is to serve primarily the Accounting function to support the operations and projects for all Information Technology (IT) groups within TFSs dynamic and complex technology organization.
- Serve as a financial analyst by developing an understanding of IT business objectives/initiatives and cost structure, providing financial analysis, and building strong business partnership to ensure accuracy of expenses recorded
- Perform the monthly accounting close for the IT groups (posting journal entries, preparing pre close variance report and analysis, and coordinating the close with Corporate Accounting, affiliates, and external vendors)
- Perform monthly account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and compliance with TFS capitalization policy
- Provide guidance to business partners on Hyperion Planning Application usage and issues resolution.
- Perform ad hoc analysis (Essbase and Smartview retrievals).
- Fulfill internal and external audit requests for SOX Compliance and quarterly and annual financial audits
- Four-Year College Degree in Finance or Accounting 5-10+ years of GL Accounting experience
- 2 years of hands-on Smartview Advanced Excel experience - macros, pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas, linking, filteringAbility to effectively communicate across the organization and manage multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and complete deliverables within the tight deadline
- Solid foundational accounting knowledge
- Solid financial and analytical skills
- Aptitude and inclination to partner with business units that have a relationship orientation and corporate analytical functions
- Strong attention to detail
- Very polished and professional communication skills - may be interacting with senior management
- Financial Auditing experience in Public AccountingCPAIT expense management experience