5640 Democracy Dr Plano, Texas 75024 | Contract To Hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professionally provide first call resolution by assisting members and potential members with telephone requests; answer questions about products and services including loan products; recommend products that will benefit the member; resolve issues and concerns, and escalate to Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and provide enhanced services to members.
- Originate loan applications and contact members to relay loan decisions.
- Interpret credit bureau information received in reference to applications.
- Maintain an expert level of working knowledge of Company features and benefits, lending guidelines, products and services, policies/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Take ownership of phone inquiries from members and situations escalated from PFA II’ s.
- Assure that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Assist members with Home Banking and related products.
- Perform other duties and assist other departments as assigned.
- Provide professional, accurate, courteous, friendly, and timely telephone service to all members and potential members. (Answer telephone immediately and respond to all correspondence following specified turnaround time.)
- Able to work within a Call Center environment understanding its structure and adhere to schedule and punctuality requirements.
- Make outbound calls from lists provided on auto pre-approvals, mail and email follow-up communication regarding pre-approval products, follow-up on referrals.
- Take ownership of all member requests, with minimal transfer to alternate departments within the Credit Union.
- Mentor PFA II development and provide ongoing support and coaching.
- Help maintain and foster a spirit of team work between employees in the department and to help encourage inter-departmental teamwork.
- Effectively use open-ended probing questions to identify members’ needs and recommend products/services to fulfill those needs.
- Ability to express oneself, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Analyze and comprehend complex functions and be able to disseminate that knowledge in a clear and understandable format to others.
- Fosters a positive customer service orientation.
- Demonstrates sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Results oriented and proactive with ability to balance multiple high-priority initiatives/projects concurrently and complete multiple tasks simultaneously to complete assigned projects within prescribed deadlines. In addition, coordinates project work of team members.
- Professionalism in appearance, dress, and attitude with ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor. Demonstrates highest level of professionalism while interacting with members and co-workers.
- Consistently develops subject matter expertise to ensure knowledge keeps pace with changes in policies, procedures, regulations, laws and best practices.
- Adapts to and endorses change and serves as positive change agent to support Credit Union goals and direction.
- Fully knowledgeable in credit union products, services, terminology and acronyms. In order to provide exceptional personalized service experience to members, opens and maintains an account with the Credit Union and utilizes Online Banking and the Mobile application.
- Remain flexible to the changing schedule demands of department. This may require multiple Saturdays per month, evening hours, etc.
- High school degree or equivalent; some college level coursework preferred. Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Three or more years’ financial institution experience
- Two years experience within a call center environment
- One year loan origination experience preferred, not required.
- Required Knowledge: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Basic knowledge of software applications
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Other Skills: Excellent listening, communication and telephone skills
- Ability to multi task required
- Operate a 10 key calculator, typewriter, computer keyboard
- Ability to make decisions with minimum supervision
- Work well with all departments