Senior Project Manager - Plano, TX
Plano, TX | Contract
This Project Manager Company be working with Company and third party vendors to support the Future of Retailing. Toyota wants to be able to sell a car (including financing and selecting insurance products) over the internet and only have a customer have to go into the dealership to pick up the car. Company systems will need to provide financing without human intervention. This is an exciting project due to it will change the way we buy cars.
What is the project(s) name?
Digital Retail Platform (Future of Retailing) In particular this person will be working on project related to marketing insurance products to consumers and dealers. Marketing insurance products would require creating digital marketing material and assets, developing, deploying systems to support publishing insurance catalogs and pricing to consumers and dealer. This PM may also be assigned additional projects.
What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
Provide proven Project Management skills and the ability to drive large, complex projects (compliance-based) in a multi-department portfolio, knowing when to escalate and seek guidance. Have a strong communication and cost management skill. Should have experience managing iterative projects.
- This resource is needed to drive action and execute projects efficiently in a timely manner while working in a consensus focused organization.
- The solution is product based; experience iterative project execution is a plus.
- Leadership skills, ability to set direction and drive team to objectives, leading by example, and teamwork.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization; technical and business sponsors to foster a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent general management skills in managing plans, people, and budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in managing project scope, developing project schedules and budgets, managing risks, ensuring project quality, developing and implementing communication plans, managing third party vendors and system integrators, and managing human resources
- Strong technical skills with ability to manage projects involving a variety of technologies.
- Full formal project management experience over the entire project lifecycle including procuring vendor services, and managing vendor deliverables.
- 5-10 years of project management experience with full project lifecycle responsibility.
- Adept at using planning tools like MS Project or Clarity and the MS Office Suite
- Strong Cost management skill
- Managing project and programs in Jira Running Agile ceremonies
- Understanding of ecommerce Automotive and/or finance experience
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certification or Scrum Master Certification
- Involved in CRM projects for digital business models
- Understanding of adobe web analytics products, dash boarding, defining KPIs and BI Technical/IT background
- Ability to work in team environment
- Active listener
- Adaptable to change
- Analytical and able to multi-task Customer Focus/Satisfaction
- Team Player