Senior Project Manager IT Bellevue, TX
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Utilize standard project management methodologies to independently manages small or medium-sized projects or, assists in the management of larger, more complex projects.
- Identify and manage resource requirements to meet schedules and objectives.
- Accountable for managing project scope, time, quality, and budget to meet objectives and deliverables.
- May work with external vendors.
- Create and communicate detailed project plans.
- Coordinate implementation processes including, progress tracking and reporting, and documentation.
- Actively lead risk mitigation and management.
- Lead problem resolution as issues arise.
- Facilitate critical trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit.
- 5+ years relevant experience with technologies.
- Expertise in relating and/or managing complex business and technical interdependences in order to deliver projects successfully.
- Proficiency and knowledge with industry/Company-specific project management methodologies and technologies.
- Associate: Junior level resource with some basic experience
- Intermediate: Medium level resource with significant experience
- Advanced: Senior resource with considerable and extensive experience