Senior Sales Executive Richardson, TX
1155 Kas Dr. Richardson, TX 75081
The Senior Sales Executive, Enterprise Accounts is responsible for focusing on complex sales engagements across our enterprise account base. Responsible for finding, developing, and managing enterprise account relationships, this position will focus on our enterprise sales efforts for the new VEN-U solution. A solution-selling approach coupled with large account experience, a technology product background, and a collaborative attitude, will enable the most success.
- Define and execute strategic plans to maximize sales opportunities, both directly and via partner sales teams.
- Drive deal closure.
- Identify additional strategic partner opportunities.
- Collaboratively engage customers to understand their needs and design solutions that exceed their goals
- Regularly report on sales progress, identify deviations from plan, and actively engage multiple techniques, approaches, and channels to ensure success.
- Work with marketing and product development team to coordinate programs that will build business with key customers
- Work with product development team to create new products and improve existing products to meet the needs of key customers
- Work with customer support and technical colleagues to see that the customer receives the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization
- Build strong relationships and maintain customer satisfaction
- Communication & Contact
- Relationship with Others & Attitude
- Self-Motivation & Initiative
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years initiating, developing, and closing complex deals
- 5+ years in b2b enterprise hardware and/or software sales
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience in hospitality, retail, or warehousing/distribution industries will differentiate a candidate
- Bachelor level education, or equivalent, preferred
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: 00 a.m. to 5: 00 p.m. with frequent extended daily work hours to include possible weekends as business needs demand.
Approximately 30% travel may be required.