Service Center Supervisor Brownsville, PA
810 Low Hill Rd Brownsville, PA 15417
RPC is currently looking for a Supervisor of Service Support in Brownsville, PA for our Global Oil and Gas Client.
Direct Hire position - Pay starts at $52, 500 + DOE
Supervises plans and coordinates production for assigned area. Ensures that labor is utilized in the most efficient and effective manner. Interface with various groups to include support departments such as engineering, quality and purchasing in addition to vendors and customers to provide the highest quality product and best customer satisfaction.
• Actively pursues and suggests operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production, and cost reduction.
• Lead, mentor change and motivate workers to provide and instill a positive work environment.
• Analyze and resolve work problems.
• Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensure compliance with current federal, state and local regulations.
• Maintains production and attendance records.
• Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company API Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
• May perform other duties as assigned by Manager.