Service Manager - Houston, TX
The Service Manager is responsible for delivering materials, equipment, supplies, and directing service, warehousing, and distribution services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing installation and service schedules and crews ensuring timely completion of all jobs
- Planning and executing detailed installation plans that meet both customer expectations and budget, including coordination of delivery and unloading of equipment and materials
- Sourcing additional materials and parts needed for completion of projects
- Fielding incoming calls from customers
- Working with Sales team to communicate job status and problem solving
- Calculating and approving sub-contractor payments on a weekly basis
- Responsible for managing employee performance including but not limited to documenting performance issues, performing annual performance reviews, and providing performance improvement plans when necessary
- Must have high level of organizational skills & possess the ability to meet project deadlines
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate with the ability to create basic word processing and spreadsheet documents
- Experience in the overhead door and dock industry is highly desired
- Must have a valid driver license
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- BS degree preferred
As this position requires driving a company vehicle, a pre-employment drug test and good driving record are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package with medical insurance that includes dental, vision and prescription cards, 401K plan, and a business casual office atmosphere.