Service Rep Admin - MERS and Conversions Tempe, AZ
2100 E Elliot Rd Tempe, AZ 85284 | Contract
- Complete tasks required to support loan conversions.
- Complete tasks required to service loans registered with MERS.
- Complete tasks required to release collateral documents requested for filing mortgage insurance claims.
- Check in files and documents
- Complete research to locate missing files and documents
- Other duties as necessary
- Process requests in accordance with department standards
- Review loan documents to verify information.
- Update data as necessary.
- Review loans appearing on the MERS exception and reject reports.
- Update data as necessary to resolve issues.
- Review loans with data variances identified through the MERS reconciliation process.
- Update data as necessary to resolve variances.
- Review requests pertaining to information that appears In MERS.
- Register and/or update loan information in MERS as necessary.
- Scan/image/stack/index files and documents.
- High-school education or GED required
- 2-4 years experience in mortgage servicing and/or originations preferred
- Strong knowledge of mortgage documents
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented and focused and able to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Word and Excel