Shipping Receiving Supervisor Midland, TX
2216 E. County Road 123 midland, TX 79706
Salary - $50, 000-70, 000 DOE
First Shift Shift
Location Midland, TX
Lead and supervise the warehouse operation in a manner that provides maximum efficiency/ profitability for Company, trouble-free equipment to customers and a safe working environment for employees. May serve as driver to haul equipment / chemicals to and from Vendors or Customer. Leads operation typically with 6-8 employees who receive, store, distribute and/or finished goods or raw materials. Handles special projects, as assigned. Responsible for receiving and inspecting incoming goods; maintaining and security of physical storage and handling systems in the warehouse. Order filling and shipment of product. Maintain accurate receiving, inventory and shipping records. Monitoring warehouse labor productivity. Ensure that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
• Provides finished products to customers by directing shipping/receiving, warehousing and distribution services.
• Will need to become a Microsoft Navision SME within the warehousing, shipping, & receiving functions for the entire facility.
• Finished goods inventory.
• Own and maintain cycle counting program to guarantee inventory accuracy and avoid physical inventories.
• Lead warehouse finished goods consolidation & storage effort.
• Implement warehousing & storage best practices
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, then following up on their work.
• Maintains warehouse staff jobs by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees: planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
• Knowledge of product line(s) and customer requirements.
• Knowledge of International shipping may be required.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Excel
• Previous experience in MRP/ERP
• Previous experience in Microsoft Navision
• Forklift & overhead cranes experience
• Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as required
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience in a field warehouse environment.