Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Dallas, TX
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of tasks involved in receiving in the warehouse using RF Scanners, copiers, desktop computer.
- Counts, verifies, parts and materials in warehouse ensuring paperwork, part numbers, serial numbers and counts are correct.
- Operates and uses CRT, printer, desk top computer, copy machine as required.
- Maintains accurate receipt and stocking records.
- Enters receipts into the system.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs housekeeping duties including keeping your work area clean, removing trash, and sweeping/cleaning floors.
- Other related duties as required.
- Requires a high school education or equivalent.
- 0 - 6 months Warehouse Operations/Distribution in an order fulfillment environment
- Combined Warehouse Operations/Distribution experience in a large-scale order fulfillment environment;
- Specific duties to include: Receiving, Packing, Inventory control, Cycle counts, Inventory audit, Lot/serial control, Quality compliance Proficiency with RF scanners PC-based Warehouse Management System