Software Development Engineer Bellevue, WA
Bellevue, WA 98004
Are you passionate about solving hard technical problems and learning new technologies? Aspire to build a robust, well-designed and well-engineered financial platform? We' re looking for a highly capable, passionate, motivated Software Development Engineer to join us in building our financial systems platform.
You should have the following values/traits:
- Positive attitude and a dream to help others
- Ability to remain calm under times of stress
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Willingness to make strategic bets and understand the risks/rewards associated
- Being an open advocate in Oracle EBS Space and middleware platforms
- You will play a key role in the analysis, design and development in Oracle Applications primarily focusing on solutions in Order to Cash processes
- You will technical specifications and build RICEW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Extension and Workflow) Components
- You will drive continuous improvement and continuous delivery in our software development process
- You will mentor junior members of the engineering team and raise the bar by contributing to continuously improving engineering practices and development standards.
- You will prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with others in crafting and implementing the technical vision. You will provide code reviews to assess overcall code quality and flexibility Partner with neighboring teams in designing, testing, deploying and operating highly scalable solutions
- You will serve as a technical leader within the organization.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Oracle EBS Skills such as PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP, WebADI
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing
- Experience with AWS native technologies, Java, Python or Node JS will be a huge plus.
- Experience in building web services in WSO2 or any other middleware platform, particularly with AWS solutions. Ability to learn quickly, master our systems and identify areas of improvements
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate and handle the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective. Route cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are preferred