Software Development Engineer Plano, TX
PROJECT SUMMARY: This senior level resource will design and develop automated test scripts for the Enterprise Integration Platform (EIP) within a large financial services organization. Resource is evaluated on his/her ability to interface professionally with project teams, identify and analyze quality risks, determine the test approach, determine test scope, prepare time and cost estimates, facilitate and manage the project testing schedule.
- Build pipelines and jobs with Jenkins
- Automate REST calls using Selenium with HTTP libraries
- Transition test scripting knowledge from existing supplier
- Familiarity with BDD, TDD, Cucumber, and Gherkin or similar tools
- Willing to learn new tools/languages/frameworks as technology evolves, inspired by the increased complexity of the problems at hand.
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience.
- Have a deep understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience with: Python, Bash/Shell, and Java.Testing cloud applications.
- Testing frameworks and tools like jUnit, Selenium, or Cucumber.
- Automated testing of REST APIs.
- Experience running Jenkins or Bamboo jobs for CI/CD.
- Source code control and bug tracking tools such as GIT and JIRA. TDD and BDD testing solutions. Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience testing Tibco, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Informatica, NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), Hadoop, and Axway API Gateway.
- Finance Services experience.
- Experience with Quality Center 12.55, JIRA, SOAPUI, SOAPUI Service Virtualization, Eclipse, and CA Dev/Test or other similar QA tools