Spanish Bilingual Receptionist Carrollton, TX
- Receptionist / Operator – Greet visitors and callers with a sense of urgency and professionalism while exhibiting a high level of customer service.
- Office Supplies Purchasing Coordination – Purchasing of office supplies to include maintenance of a Purchase Order System for facility supplies. Maintenance of Purchase Order Log for purchases by employees independent of General Office Supplies.
- General Office Administration – includes handling mail distribution, the filing of training documents for ISO program, and general administrative responsibilities for management personnel.
- Safety responsibilities to include alerting guests as to Safety Policies and notification of community officials of possible dangerous occurrences up to and including fires, bomb threats, etc. Performance of Administrative Safety Audits annually. Maintenance of the guest and employee listings as per emergency evacuation procedures.
- Maintain supply of hair nets, beard nets, and lint rollers on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. Excellent phone and communication. Spanish bilingual a plus.
Salary: $13.00 /hour