Statement Preparer - Allen TX
1021 S Central Expy Allen, TX 75013
Statement Preparer -Allen TX
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
This position is responsible for rendering statements and preparing them for outbound mail. There are peak times during the month so work schedules may vary and it’ s possible to work 10-12 hour shifts, especially at the month’ s end where you are working shifts not within normal business hours. This will include working nights, weekends, and Holidays as needed. You must be able to stand/sit for extended hours (up to 12 hours during peak production) and be able to lift 20-40 pounds. To be successful you need to have extreme attention for detail and quality work ethic. There will be tight deadlines to meet and you should be able to do so. This is a team environment so you must be able to work well with others. Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- 6 months experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, mailroom, printing, banking, book keeping, or quality control environment
- Experience with MS Excel and data entry skills
- Read and Understand the Job “ Work Order” for instructions and specifications.
- Produce all jobs according to the specifications of the Work Order and established procedures.
- Maintain quality and production standards in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with managers and coworkers on job or deadline issues and any other pertinent information.
- Complete paperwork to assure proper job counts, quality control and completion of job tracking logs.
- Meet or exceed all performance goals.
- Cross train and act as backup where needed (Mailroom/Digital Print/Folder Inserter Machines/ Data Entry).
- Prints statements, high volume, or time sensitive statements, following established procedures.
- Compiles postage tracking reports for accounting purposes.
- Troubleshoots equipment errors, and arranges for outside maintenance services calls if necessary.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Prepares and distributes outgoing mail.
- Sends and receives courier parcels, and distributes incoming items.\
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of supplies used to perform duties.
Why This Job is Awesome for You
Our client is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Who are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.