1100 Virginia Dr Fort Washington, PA 19034 | Contract
This position develops and implements statistical models and algorithms to help Company improve marketing response and conversion by better targeting/selection and product offerings and messaging.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
- Work with Company Marketing team and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to apply statistical modeling, machine learning and related techniques
- Identify and create models and algorithms to discover customer and product patterns
- Help design marketing experiments and test hypotheses to validate results
- Identify data needs - tap internal and external data sources
- Work with IT to support data collection, integration and storage
- Communicate results to business stakeholders with clarity and accuracy
- Implement enhancements/ fixes to decision systems and statistical models as needed
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics or economics (Masters preferred)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of quantitative research experience (preferred in marketing function or financial institution)
- Experience using machine learning/artificial intelligence tools
- Demonstrable ability to quickly understand concepts and develop original solutions to business problems
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, forecasting/predictive analytics and multivariate modeling & testing
- Strong programming skills (SQL) and statistical modeling (like SAS or R) and ability to use these tools with large datasets for pattern detection
- Knowledge of marketing concepts: positioning, segmentation, direct marketing, digital marketing, mass media, etc.
Conditions of Work:
- Work in office cubicle environment.
- Use of computer and keyboard much or most of each day.
- Overnight travel may be needed, but is not expected to exceed 2 nights per month