Stress Tech- Lewisville
8160 Walnut Hill Ln # 306 TX
Stress Tech -
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Stress Tech makes $22.50/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
1) Produces recordings of electromotive variations in action of heart muscle, using electrocardiograph, while patient walks on treadmill, under direction of physician, to provide data for diagnosis of heart ailments: Attaches electrodes to patient' s arms, legs, and chest area, according to specified pattern, and connects electrode leads to electrocardiograph, to obtain electrocardiogram.
2) Explains testing procedures to patient and obtains consent form.
3) Starts treadmill at speed directed by physician.
4) Starts electrocardiograph and records data, such as angle and speed of treadmill, patient' s indications of pain, and measurements of blood pressure.
5) Informs physician of wave abnormalities on electrocardiogram.
6) Stands alongside patient during test to lend support if necessary.
7) Removes recorder strip printout from machine upon conclusion of test to obtain permanent record of test.
8) Edits and mounts representative samples of tracings for patient' s record, indicating time of test measurement and bodily factors that could have affected recording.
9) May conduct electrocardiograph test of resting patient.
10) Blood draws required, vitals, BLS or ACLS CPR
Who Are We?
CnStaffing, Inc, a Division of RPC Company, is a medical and healthcare staffing located in North Texas. We specialize in staffing clinical and administrative positions including: LVNs, medical assistants, lab techs, phlebotomists, medical supervisors, transcriptionists, front office staff, insurance specialists, billers, coders, collectors, payment posters, etc...