Systems Administrator - Addison, TX
16251 Dallas Parkway Addison, TX 75001
RPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Company
RPC Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
Easy hiring process with a fun team
Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
Pay Checks Every Friday
- RPC Company is in search of a Systems Administrator in Addison, TX!
- Systems Administrator will perform upgrade and maintenance of PeopleSoft applications, middleware and servers which includes installing new software releases and system upgrades, evaluating, and installing patches.
- Systems Administrator will function as part of the team to test, implement and enhance PeopleSoft systems and applications to meet dynamic business needs.
- Understand PeopleSoft configuration, change management and testing activities to support a service-oriented architecture and integration between all applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex technical problems with PeopleSoft systems to include application, integrations, process scheduler and reporting.
- Solid understanding of system configuration and security aspects such as port security, load balancing, DMZ configuration and portal setup.
- Monitors application performance and provide recommendations for enhancements/changes to maximize performance.
- Use in house developed or third-party tools and processes, assist in management of code deployments.
- Provides programming/scripting assistance to support PeopleSoft system automation and debugging
- Will Rotate on an on-call schedule with other System Administrators.
- Work with Business Analysts and other developers to resolve software issues
- Five (5) years of experience in PeopleSoft HR, Financials, and / or Procurement.
- Five (5) years of application administration experience in a development and production support role.
- Hands on experience with configuration and usage of PeopleSoft integration/interface tools (Integration Broker, Component Interface, App Engine, Web Services).
- Hands on experience in PeopleSoft Change Management practices (PUM, Change Assistant, etc.).
- PeopleSoft v9.2.
- PeopleTools v8.55 or greater and ability to perform tools upgrades.
- Oracle SQL
- Strong communications/interpersonal/organizational skills a must.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work within a team and mentor team members.
- Willing to learn and administrate other Applications.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.