Technical Lead Plano, TX
Plano, TX | Contract
The Master Data Management (MDM) Technical Lead is a hands-on technical expert in Master Data Management, Data Quality (cleansing/standardization and matching), and Privacy rules products like Oracle UCM, Informatica MDM, Trillium Data Quality, IDQ, Haley rules engine, etc. This individual works on key MDM projects that are both foundational (such as upgrade/uplift MDM/DQ/Privacy solution to new platform/product) and business value-add. With deep knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of the Master Data Management product(s), Data Quality and optionally Haley Rules and how they integrate/are leveraged within the enterprise, coupled with good understanding of customer/privacy mastering business, privacy and data quality processes/best practices, this individual provides technical guidance and input to the application support and project teams. The Siebel UCM technical lead also excels at diagnosis and versatile hands-on problem solving in the TFS UCM solution.
Key responsibilities for the Technology Lead include:
- Research, Data Collection, Quality Assurance, Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Assess MDM technical and business requirements
- work with architecture/Integration/other BTS technical teams and third party vendors to analyze
- evaluate possible solutions
- present recommendations to IT management/business stakeholders.
- Provide technical review, direction and recommendations specific to the current MDM solution to internal IT associates, vendor/supplier personnel, business stakeholders and other relevant resources to ensure the functional/performance health and long-term maintainability/viability of the UCM solution.
- Apply strong problem solving skills to address complex technical issues around the MDM solution, and liaison with vendors (Oracle, Harte Hanks, TIBCO, Experian, RR Donnelley, etc.) to diagnose and resolve potential defects.
- Collaborate with and provide information to vendors during expert reviews.
- Review all AMM development and documentation to ensure technical and product best practices are being followed and documentation is complete.
- Technology Leadership: Provide direction to AMM/vendor staff and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts impacting/requiring the involvement of the MDM solution.
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge of core applications architecture.
- Demonstrate mastery of all phases of the systems development lifecycle for applications for which a Technical lead is responsible (e.g., transaction-centered designs, real-time / interactive systems and distributed processing).
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of integration concepts in a high volume batch and real-time environment.
- Engage with TFS infrastructure team to provide recommendations to enable reliable and scalable MDM operations.
- 10+ years of technology project implementation experience
- 6+ years Master Data Management and Data Quality experience
- Knowledge of Oracle UCM or any other MDM product
- Knowledge of Trillium Data Quality or any other Data Quality product
- 3+ years demonstrated team/project leadership experience (in solution architect, technical lead, or similar roles)
- Understanding of integration concepts such as Service Oriented Architecture and integrating Siebel applications in a TIBCO/JMS/Informatica environment
- Good Understanding of Data models and Data Architecture
- Experience implementing large-scale, complex, Master Data Management product(s), Data Quality and optionally Haley Rules projects
- Experience testing and performance tuning MDM Applications
- 8+ years business application design, development, installation and modification experience
- Experience with Agile SCRUM framework for projects
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge about Oracle Universal Customer Master product
- Knowledge about Siebel Call Center/Sales/Service product (preferably version 8.10 and above)