Plano, TX | Contract
- Asset Liability Management (ALM): Provide balance sheet and net interest income outlook for various interest rate scenarios.
- Liquidity Risk Management: Examine adequacy of liquid assets to meet funding needs under different scenarios.
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP): Analyze product-level market cost of funds to assist in pricing, planning and profitability analyses.
- Load data to SQL server and reconcile to general ledger using SmartView.
- Maintain and execute financial models in ALM system and Excel.
- Analyze and confirm reasonability of output/results.
- Collaborate with FP&A team to execute and enhance annual budgeting and rolling forecasting process.
- Maintain complex spreadsheets and reporting packages, modifying associated SQL and VBA code as needed.
- Provide support for senior management forums including Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) decisions.
- Contribute to management reporting for financial decision-making.
- Develop solid understanding of ALM, liquidity and funds transfer pricing concepts.
- Grow financial and fixed-income capital markets knowledge by collaborating with front office.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of all recurring processes.
- Working in upgrades and enhancementsMonthly process: running VBA an SQL code and must be able to modify that (programming experience a plus)
- Use Bancware system to run monthly reports to show changes in interest rates, then working to reconcile these changes