Treasury Systems Administrator Plano, TX
- Administration, configuration/set-up and monitoring of WSS (Wall Street Suite) which includes new entity setup, accounting module configuration, and the execution of month end close processes.
- Working with various business partners to design systems solutions for treasury and cash management needs that may include the use of WSS or custom application development.
- Maintain and provide appropriate configuration, testing, and approval documentation as part of the departments documented internal control structure.
- Prepare documentation in simple format that anyone can understand - explain to end user what you' re doing or planning to do and make sure it matches with what end user is looking for, then convert into a summary page for senior management.
- Must be in compliance with auditors (PWC for internal audit) - Exposure to SOX or audit background a plus!
- Perform application defect investigation and resolution related to transaction processing, cash settlements, and accounting processing within WSS.
- A lot of this job is not task-driven; more-so focused on asking the end users the right questions and be analytical and inquisitive in order to provide solutions.
- Accounting background a MUST!
- Public Accounting, SOX, Audit, & Business Operations & Controls background a plus
- Knowledge of accounting concepts Excel proficiency - no macros, but someone that can do data analysis (v-lookups, data filtering, linking, some functions, if-statements) - analytical, data set-up, understanding hw business wnts to see data
- At least a BS/BA degree or higher - recent grads with 4+ years of experience preferred!
- Team can train/groom, so need to someone ready and willing to learn
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of databases and systems
- Not looking for coder, what should understand whats involved
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong learning agility
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills - be inquisitive with managers to figure out what they' re looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- System background a big plus
- Public Accounting, SOX, and/or Audit background is a plus
- SOX audit and documentation experience highly preferred
- Treasury operations Database management
- Wall Street Suite experience
- Understanding of SWIFT and electronic payments
- Bloomberg terminal experience
- Ability to write SQL queries - do what you can do problem-solve, but can o to Subbhu to verify
- Exposure to Treasury or ERP systems - PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.
- Relational database, mimic databases in Excel is a Must, someone that can analyze data