Tunnel Washer Coppell, TX
The QT Kitchen address is 1075 S Beltline Rd# 300 Coppell, TX 75019
- Load dirty utensils, totes, etc. into machine to be cleaned.
- Unload and stack items after cleaning; additional drying as needed.
- Make adjustments to machine as needed.
- Required to wear ear protection.
- Move dirty items from trailers and staging areas to tunnel wash, separate as necessary for cleaning.
- Meet production standard by complying with all company policies and procedures and programs at the direction of the Team Leader, Coordinator or Manager.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP guidelines. Recognize potential issues and report them to a Team Leader, Coordinator or Manager.
- Clean and reassemble as directed.
- Recognize sub-standard products and dispose of them properly.
- Attend team meetings, one-on-one and evaluations as directed.
- Control waste during the production of finished goods. Meet the budgeted guidelines for spoilage.
- Laundry tasks may be required on an as needed basis.
- Assist in other areas in the facility as needed.
Applicants must have a high school degree or equivalent, be detail oriented, and able to maintain a consistent fast pace. Opportunities for advancement are competitive and based on performance.