Tunnel Washer Midlothian, Tx
4200 Railport Pkwy Midlothian, TX 76065
When You Will Be Working
9: 30 AM - 6: 15 PM
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
- Tunnel Washer will load dirty utensils, totes, etc. into machine to be cleaned.
- Unload and stack items after cleaning; additional drying as needed.
- Make adjustments to machine as needed.
- Required to wear ear protection.
- Move dirty items from trailers and staging areas to tunnel wash, separate as necessary for cleaning.
- Tunnel Washer will meet production standard by complying with all company policies and procedures and programs at the direction of the Team Leader, Coordinator or Manager.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP guidelines. Recognize potential issues and report them to a Team Leader, Coordinator or Manager.
- Clean and reassemble as directed.
- Recognize sub-standard products and dispose of them properly.
- Attend team meetings, one-on-one and evaluations as directed.
- Control waste during the production of finished goods. Meet the budgeted guidelines for spoilage.
- Laundry tasks may be required on an as needed basis.
- Assist in other areas in the facility as needed.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
Tunnel Washer applicants must have a high school degree or equivalent, be detail oriented, and able to maintain a consistent fast pace.
Why This Job is Awesome for You
Opportunities for advancement are competitive and based on performance. Headphones are allowed.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.