Used Serviceable Material Administrator Dallas, TX
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063 | Contract
- Performs inspections, checks testing and sampling procedures for product manufacturing processes.
- Accepts and / or rejects materials and determines dispositioning.
- Carries out packaging line, manufacturing inspections and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that company standards are met.
- Monitors critical equipment and instrumentation.
- May apply approval or rejection labels to bulk raw materials once analytical data is evaluated.
- Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review.
- Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts.
- Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies.
- Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy.
- Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.
- Work with Operations Engineering to establish and ensure proper storage and handling of Used condition aircraft parts in support of overall Quality Assurance program