VoIP Enginner Plano, TX
Looking for a VoIP Engineer, that is comfortable working with Cisco, and partnering with Telecom Carriers. Ideal candidate has experience working on enhancements, bug fixes, and upgrades to Cisco products, and can assist with maintaining the current environment. Normal daily activities include (but not limited to) upgrade, enhancements, working with telecom carriers on reviewing their billing, assist with process improvements and documentation. Ideal candidate has 5-8 years of experience.
- Design, document, and deliver Cisco IP PBX ( CUCM, UCCX) for large enterprises and with many call center agents
- Integration with Call center applications (Genesys, Nice)
- Upgrade, Enhance and bug fixes of Cisco System.
- Provide occasional level-3 support for production incidents
- Contribute to multi-disciplined teams to deliver modern contact center infrastructure solutions.
- Cisco CUCM
- Cisco UCCX
- Contact Center and Cisco Collaboration technologies
- Oracle SBCs
- Designing, configuring, deploying Cisco Collaboration technologies
- Designing, configuring, deploying Cisco UCCX
- Experience contributing to multi-disciplined project teams for service delivery
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- CCIE or CCNP Collaboration preferred
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Network Security